From Thursday 20th to Sunday 23rd, 2022 with the aim of promoting the participation of the sector, the National Chamber of the Textile Industry, National Chamber of the Apparel Industry, the Fibers Section of the National Association of the Chemical Industry and the Chamber of the Footwear Industry of Guanajuato, which will hold the 6th Annual Convention Chain of the Fiber – Textile – Apparel – Footwear, “The Innovative and Exportable Value Chain”, which has an agenda full of expert panelists and topics of relevance to our Industry.
This event will attend Representatives of the Production Chain from fiber, spinning, weaving, clothing and commercialization, as well as Representatives of the Federal Government, State Governments, Retailers and important Opinion Leaders.
Promote and enhance the Fiber – Textile – Apparel – Footwear value chain, through the integration of the productive and exportable capacity of the sector.
- National Committee Cotton System / CNSPA
- Section Fibers of the National Association of Chemical Industry / ANIQ (fibers)
- National Chamber of the Textile Industry / CANAINTEX
- National Chamber of the Apparel Industry / CANAIVE
- National Chamber Footwear Industry of Guanajuato / CICEG
- National Chamber Footwear Industry / CANAICAL
- Sector´s Industrials
- Entrepreneurs – Decision Makers
- Industry Suppliers
Formal beach clothes.
- Gentlemen: White guayabera and Khaki colour or dark pants.
- Ladies: Dress or formal beach set.